How to Fill Teller For Remita Payment
- Visit a bank and request a teller.
- Fill in the key parts of your teller – date, name of the depositor (your name), phone number, amount, etc. For the Account Number, enter the copied RRR. The account name is NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY.
- Note that, RRR can be longer than the boxes provided to fill the account number. Fill the boxes and enter the excessive numbers after the boxes. It’s ok and acceptable.
- After the filling, present this at the counter. Your payment will be made and confirmation of payment receipt will be printed out for you.
- After payment at the bank revisit this portal, click registration menu at the main nav bar, then click verify payment.
How to Pay Remita Directly Online
If you don’t want to use a bank, you can still make the same payment directly online after you copy the RRR. Follow the guide below for that.
- Copy your RRR – Click the “Copy to clipboard” button.
- Visit remita.net
- Locate the pay invoice. Click this and enter the RRR (Ctrl+V)
- Click the pay invoice. This will redirect you to the Remita payment page. Here, you enter your ATM card details.
- After payment on remita revisit this portal, click registration menu at the main nav bar, then click verify payment.
How to Pay Online with your ATM CARD
To pay with your ATM card, click on the “Pay now on Remita”